Broooz

Default BCU - constitution

"Allan Bennett" wrote in message

The BCU is a members' organisation, and the Board should accept directions
from the constituent committees - NOT the other way around...

I thought the BCU was a limited company and therefore is bound by its
articles of association. These were put to the members when it changed
status. I think the changes you mention may be a consequence of this. At
least, would it be better to have some facts before criticising them?

Death of David Jones Dennis Gibbons Cruising 6 December 19th 03 10:43 PM
On Topic: Anniversary of Jack London's death Harry Krause General 0 November 23rd 03 12:17 AM
Parker Death Trap akheel General 7 September 29th 03 06:19 PM
Death be not proud Don ßailey General 0 September 29th 03 03:07 PM