posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring
Marek \Wayfarer\

Default South Platte River paddling movie

I posted a short movie from my training and paddling on South Platte
River in December 2005.
Everything was shot with Pentax Optio WP:
http://users.frii.com/uliasz/weblog/...517/index.html

I also wrote a summary of my 2005 racing season:
http://race.fit2paddle.com/C81757272...136/index.html

I am trying to be optimistic about my racing in 2006, but my left
shoulder is starting to give me some troubles. Three years ago I ended
up with a surgery to fix my right shoulder. Anyway, not much paddling in
the next weeks, especially, that I have open water only in a shallow S.
Platte River. It's hard to paddle on "wet sand".

Happy paddling in the New Year!

Marek