Steve

Default 2005 Potomac River Sojourn

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that we are in the final days of
registration for the Potomac River Sojourn - a canoe/kayak trip
starting near Shepherdstown, WV and paddling down to near Great Falls.

You can sign up for one day or several days and the registration
includes shuttle, food, camping, t-shirt and programs each day.

If you are interested, visit www.acb-online.org for a brochure or
contact me for a detailed itinerary. This trip is non-profit and
focused on environmental stewardship. For more information, give me a
call at 301-984-1908x103.

Sincerely,

Steve Saari