Winnie Oakbob

Default How to prevent scurvy during paddling ???

I mean it could happend during a long tour.

How can I prevent it?

Scurvy?????
Dehydration maybe.

If you are paddling from the USA to France and have everything else,
you stop mid Atlantic for a week of rest then start again. OK could
happen.
Simple solution. Take a bunck of Vitamin C pills , perhaps a lime or
two and you will not contract scurvey.
Scurvey is not something we need worry much about.
If this is a real question, there is an abrasive answer. If not perhaps
Gary S is right.
I trust you did a Google check on Scurvey, causes, solutions.

Gary S.

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 19:48:16 -0500, Cyli
wrote:

Some might suggest that someone with the amount of knowledge you
display might want to confine yourself to day trips.

Day trips _inside_ a shopping mall.

Still think it's a troll.

One clue is the other newsgroups included in the other follow-ups.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Cyli

wrote:

Some might suggest that someone with the amount of knowledge you
display might want to confine yourself to day trips.

Day trips _inside_ a shopping mall.

Still think it's a troll.

One clue is the other newsgroups included in the other follow-ups.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Oh, crud. He hid them in the followups to: line. He only had paddle
and touring in his own headers as to where he was posting to. So I
smeared my response out. Crud. Excerement. Twice excreted.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: lid (strip the .invalid to email)
Brian Nystrom

Gary S. wrote:

Still think it's a troll.

It IS a troll. This is the same idiot that's asking about fighting
alligators on rec.boats.paddle. Ignore the moron!
BCITORGB

Here's further crap from this troll (I deleted the really offensive
stuff):
================

Goths have bad body-hygiene !!!
Yes, they never take a bath and they smell like rotten corpses and they
will attract maggots and worms. So I always have my "anti ...
uk.people.gothic - Jun 6, 2:11 am by Winnie Oakbob - 8 messages - 7
authors

Can aliens digest human meat ???
When hungry aliens are coming to Earth, are they able to eat the flesh
of humans
after they killed them, can the aliens digest the human meat or are
humans ...
rec.arts.sf.science - Jun 8, 12:55 am by Winnie Oakbob - 19 messages -
15 authors

and on, and on, and on....

John Fereira

"BCITORGB" wrote in news:1118462598.170074.72910
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Here's further crap from this troll (I deleted the really offensive
stuff):

deleted.

What is the point of reposting someone else troll?