Default Sea Dragon Inflatable Boats and Dinghy?

Hi,

Did anyone hear anything about these Sea Dragon inflatable boats? Very
similar to Zodiac dinghy boats. They have a web site
http://www.BoatsToGo.com and it seems that their prices suspiciously low for
inflatable boats.

At least twice lower then Zodiac boats. But I never heard about this brand.
I need one for Key Largo trip in FL, but I want to make sure that boat is
good. Has anyone bought inflatable boat from BoatsToGo.com? Please let me
know your feedback.

11' SEA DRAGON INFLATABLE BOAT DINGHY - $799 NEW! Cruising 1 December 5th 04 05:53 PM
collapsible dinghy Parallax Boat Building 1 May 9th 04 05:24 PM
Bullfrog Boats Gould 0738 Cruising 6 April 21st 04 09:50 PM
Third Florida trip report (long, of course!) Skip Gundlach Cruising 18 December 29th 03 11:52 PM
What's the best dinghy for cruising and why? Harvey Porter Cruising 15 August 22nd 03 01:37 AM