Zoot Katz

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:37:30 -0500,
, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

I know many
places where possession of certain substances is illegal, and I know many
places where selling certain substances is illegal, but I know of none
where *injecting* (or any other form of consumption) illegal drugs can
result in charges.

Drunk driving.
There are several states with laws against a minor being in possession
of alcohol by consumption.

In South Dakota you can be busted for "internal possession".

If a cop suspects you're stoned, he can get a warrant and you can be
taken to hospital to have a urine sample forcibly removed.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/...thdakota.shtml
--
zk
Galen Hekhuis

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:17:12 -0800, Zoot Katz
wrote:

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:37:30 -0500,
, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

I know many
places where possession of certain substances is illegal, and I know many
places where selling certain substances is illegal, but I know of none
where *injecting* (or any other form of consumption) illegal drugs can
result in charges.

Drunk driving.
There are several states with laws against a minor being in possession
of alcohol by consumption.

Driving while under the influence or driving while intoxicated I don't
think apply. Possession I think even *I* pointed out above.

In South Dakota you can be busted for "internal possession".

If a cop suspects you're stoned, he can get a warrant and you can be
taken to hospital to have a urine sample forcibly removed.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/...thdakota.shtml

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for supplying the reference.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Guns don't kill people, religions do