DonQuijote1954

Jeff Starr wrote in message . ..
I think your kayak has upside down, for way too long. You are showing
signs of oxygen depravation.

Life is Good!
Jeff

Where's the "depravation" in Eskimo roll?

Oxygen deprivation surely comes from inhaling your motorboat fumes...
Cheto

"Jacobe Hazzard" wrote in message

If the public is so concerned about some homeless people in a park, whom
to the best of my knowledge have never been known to do anything illegal
or threatening, then maybe there's a problem with the public? Maybe, and
bear with me here, we should treat the homeless like others, innocent
until proven guilty?

I don't know where you live, but where I live urinating and defecating in
public, performing sex acts in public, drinking to the point of
unconsciousness in public, injecting illegal drugs and leaving used needles
laying around, leaving garbage laying around and agressive panhandling are
all illegal.

Cheto

Cheto

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
nk.net...
"DonQuijote1954" wrote in message
om...

Give 'em another choice: light community work.

On top of their existing jobs?

Existing jobs? Too funny.

Cheto

David Reuteler

In rec.bicycles.misc Cheto wrote:
"Jacobe Hazzard" wrote in message

If the public is so concerned about some homeless people in a park, whom
to the best of my knowledge have never been known to do anything illegal
or threatening, then maybe there's a problem with the public? Maybe, and
bear with me here, we should treat the homeless like others, innocent
until proven guilty?

I don't know where you live, but where I live urinating and defecating in
public, performing sex acts in public, drinking to the point of
unconsciousness in public, injecting illegal drugs and leaving used needles
laying around, leaving garbage laying around and agressive panhandling are
all illegal.

and yet they fail to arrest frat boys en masse. did you have a point about
the homeless? ahh, panhandling. yea, well, boys gotta make a livin'.
--
david reuteler

Galen Hekhuis

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:30:27 -0800, "Cheto"
wrote:

"Jacobe Hazzard" wrote in message

If the public is so concerned about some homeless people in a park, whom
to the best of my knowledge have never been known to do anything illegal
or threatening, then maybe there's a problem with the public? Maybe, and
bear with me here, we should treat the homeless like others, innocent
until proven guilty?

I don't know where you live, but where I live urinating and defecating in
public, performing sex acts in public, drinking to the point of
unconsciousness in public, injecting illegal drugs and leaving used needles
laying around, leaving garbage laying around and agressive panhandling are
all illegal.

Where do you live that *injecting* illegal drugs is illegal. I know many
places where possession of certain substances is illegal, and I know many
places where selling certain substances is illegal, but I know of none
where *injecting* (or any other form of consumption) illegal drugs can
result in charges. Can you tell me where this is true and possibly provide
a pointer to the relevant statute?

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Guns don't kill people, religions do

Joanne

wrote:
Where do you live that *injecting* illegal drugs is illegal. I know many
places where possession of certain substances is illegal, and I know many
places where selling certain substances is illegal, but I know of none
where *injecting* (or any other form of consumption) illegal drugs can
result in charges. Can you tell me where this is true and possibly
provide
a pointer to the relevant statute?

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Guns don't kill people, religions do

It would be difficult to consume without first possessing. Even if someone
else held the consumable as it was being consumed in a public park, both
would probably be candidates for arrest.

--
Sincerely,
Joanne

If it's right for you, then it's right, . . . . . for you!!!

Play -
http://www.jobird.com
Pay for Play - http://www.jobird.com/refund.htm
Looking for Love? - http://www.jobird.com/hearts.htm
Garden Kinder CDs
http://www.jobird.com/cd/gardenkinderhome.html

Cheto

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message

Where do you live that *injecting* illegal drugs is illegal. I know many
places where possession of certain substances is illegal, and I know many
places where selling certain substances is illegal, but I know of none
where *injecting* (or any other form of consumption) illegal drugs can
result in charges. Can you tell me where this is true and possibly

provide
a pointer to the relevant statute?

Are you being purposely idiotic? If so, you're doing an excellent job.

Cheto

Galen Hekhuis

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:50:27 -0800, "Cheto"
wrote:

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
.. .

Where do you live that *injecting* illegal drugs is illegal. I know many
places where possession of certain substances is illegal, and I know many
places where selling certain substances is illegal, but I know of none
where *injecting* (or any other form of consumption) illegal drugs can
result in charges. Can you tell me where this is true and possibly

provide
a pointer to the relevant statute?

Are you being purposely idiotic? If so, you're doing an excellent job.

No. I'm asking a question. It is a simple matter to say you merely wrote
one thing (which is technically inaccurate) when you meant to make a point.
Why do you not do that instead of calling me "idiotic"?

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Guns don't kill people, religions do
Galen Hekhuis

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:47:24 GMT, "Joanne" wrote:

It would be difficult to consume without first possessing. Even if someone
else held the consumable as it was being consumed in a public park, both
would probably be candidates for arrest.

I realize that, but the original poster claimed that *injecting* was
illegal. I know of no statute anywhere that makes that specific action a
crime.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Guns don't kill people, religions do
Zoot Katz

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:37:30 -0500,
, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

I know many
places where possession of certain substances is illegal, and I know many
places where selling certain substances is illegal, but I know of none
where *injecting* (or any other form of consumption) illegal drugs can
result in charges.

Drunk driving.
There are several states with laws against a minor being in possession
of alcohol by consumption.

In South Dakota you can be busted for "internal possession".

If a cop suspects you're stoned, he can get a warrant and you can be
taken to hospital to have a urine sample forcibly removed.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/...thdakota.shtml
--
zk