Ben Voris \(remove 'N' 'O' and 'SPAM' to reply\)

Default Quetico questions: Poohbah Lake and the Maligne River ?

Many years ago, I entered Poohbah Lake from Commee and left via Poohbah
Creek to the Maligne. On the way in, I remember wading through floating
bogs several times. My vivid memories are being absolutely convinced that I
would sink in and die if I stopped for more than a few minutes, and the
sense of relief when I finally made it to Poohbah. I remember *nothing*
about the route through Poohbah Creek. (The map shows more swamp and at
least two portages, totaling about 2 miles.)

So, can anyone share their experience with Poohbah Creek?

There is another approach starts from east of the "Maligne Portage" (near
Sturgeon Lake), into an unnamed lake, and then another portage into Poohbah.
Any experience with this?

What about Poohbah Creek to Wink Lake to Poohbah Lake?

Of course, any advice about camping spots on the Maligne River, Poohbah
Lake, or Wink Lake would be gratefully received. Oh, and I'll be chastised
if I don't ask about fishing too... ;-)