John Ernst

Default Iowa River rats Spring Fling up-date

There has been a minor change of plans in regard to the canoe trip.

Some of us were discussing the float and have come to the conclusion
that it will not be long enough and would come to an end to soon even
if we take a long lunch, so we decided that we will put in at the
Austin State Park boat ramp vs. the Keosauqua boat ramp.

So far there are tenitivly 8 canoe teams and one kayak. I hope all
can make it to our float.

Most are veterans on the Des Moines River, some are first timers.
Whether all come, or just a few, this should prove to be a very
interesting and fun float.

Thanks for your understanding and patents,

John Ernst

Dictionary of Paddling Terms :-) Mike McCrea General 3 June 30th 04 11:52 PM
Along with Chuck's story, here's another one where things went wrong... Wilko General 3 June 9th 04 01:48 PM
Iowa River Rats Spring Fling John Ernst Touring 0 June 2nd 04 08:01 PM
Iowa River Rats John Ernst Touring 0 May 27th 04 05:36 AM
Thoughts on volume (CFS) and river levels and such (sort of rambling) Eric General 10 July 18th 03 06:47 PM