BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   Rudder for Bell Magic? (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14524-rudder-bell-magic.html)

Dan Valleskey May 11th 04 05:18 AM

Rudder for Bell Magic?

Really? I've paddled those. Great all around boats. Several friends
still paddle them. I know of one that runs our Indiana Whitewater
every Spring, than goes to the BWCA in the Fall. I've seen them set
up with air bags and thigh straps. One buddy has paddled his for many
years in Michigan, on the Little Manistee. Always had his black dog
sitting there in front of him. I heard the dog passed this Winter.
But I'll bet Steve will still be paddling his Rendezvous. He is
careful to put a hunk of duct tape over the grey gel coat bow on most
every trip.

they were free style boats, before anyone defined freestyle.

My hat is off to your dad. He done good.

-Dan V.

On 10 May 2004 20:30:25 -0700, (Eric Nyre)
wrote:

The Wildfire doesn't run dry. You need a spray cover for class I.

My preference would be a We-no-nah Rendezvous. 15'10" with 2" of
rocker. It is fast, but can spin very quickly.

http://www.canoecolorado.com/canoein...ah/rendezvous/

Of course I am a little bias, since my dad designed the origional.