Howard William

Default WaveLength Magazine April-May 2004 - Paddling Scenarios

Greetings Paddlers -
The print edition of WaveLength Magazine's April-May issue - Paddling
Scenarios - has already started hitting the streets, and now the on-line
edition is available FREE at http://www.WaveLengthMagazine.com (in PDF
format).

This issue helps point out what can go wrong on the water and how to be
prepared for it. We look at some of the hazards and factors to be considered
when paddling. We stress careful preparation, proper attention to weather
and tides, and the importance of good gear and instruction. Included is a
Directory of Instructional Opportunities where you can learn what you need
to know so you can have a great time on the water.
______________________

NEXT ISSUE: June/July 2004 (deadline April 20th)- Mothership Paddling
We've seen a huge growth in the number of power and sailboats carrying
kayaks since we first began promoting the concept of mothership paddling
several years ago. As boaters all over North America are adding paddling to
their boating experiences, the paddling industry is finding a new, affluent
market for their products and services. This issue will offer stories of
mothership paddling and offer a Directory of Motherships and kayak transport
opportunities.

All the best for the season ahead.

Alan Wilson, Editor
WaveLength Magazine