Te Canaille

Default canoe symposium

Hi All :

There's still plenty of room at the La Louisiane Canoe Symposium on March 19-21, 2004. We've got a private site with a small lake,
dorms, and lots of great Cajun food. It's a good place to hear lots of canoeing stories, see many types of hulls and a FreeStyle
Canoe exhibition. There's folks from all over the U. S. and top instructors will also be there. Come on down and pass a good time,
Cher.

Allons Pagailler,
John

Dan Dunphy

You might post where it is, and contact info. I'm guessing Lousiana,
somewhere.
Dan

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:49:47 -0600, "Te Canaille"
wrote:

Hi All :

There's still plenty of room at the La Louisiane Canoe Symposium on March 19-21, 2004. We've got a private site with a small lake,
dorms, and lots of great Cajun food. It's a good place to hear lots of canoeing stories, see many types of hulls and a FreeStyle
Canoe exhibition. There's folks from all over the U. S. and top instructors will also be there. Come on down and pass a good time,
Cher.

Allons Pagailler,
John

Colorado Springs, CO
My advice may be worth what you paid for it.
Te Canaille

Sorry Dan :

All the info was provided in a previous post. This was just a follow up; guess I assumed that everyone would commit the info to
memory, then copy it into a special file. :-)) I reckon some folks didn't actually do that. Thanks for the interest. I'll send the
forms to you.

Allons Pagailler,
John