Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sposter

Default Perception's Avatar 16

Looking for experience or reviews for Perception's Avatar 16.
I'm considering purchasing one for easy on/off car rack and short paddles
with my kids.
I am an experienced paddler looking for an easy care option in lieu of my 19
foot glass boat.

If anyone knows of good pricing on one, please pass it on.

Perception's Avatar 16 sposter General 1 January 15th 04 10:03 PM
Anyone know something about the Perception Avatar? wondering Touring 5 July 31st 03 12:44 PM