andrei

Default I got the answer for you

Simply put: Wilderness System's Tarpon 100.
Length: 10ft
Weight: 50lbs
Costs: less than 500 bucks (with paddle and built-in backrest)

For a product review - look he

http://www.paddling.net/Reviews/show...html?prod=1155

These are FANTASIC sit-on-top recreational kayaks, ideal for
beginners. Down where I live (Florida) they are selling like crazy,
the stores sell them within days of gettin them.

I got one, then I got my wife one and we love it. I enthusiastically
reccommend it to anyone.

Cheers!