BW

Default what do you find THRILLING about paddle boats?

I was searching through some past articles trying to answer the above
question and came across two contrasting reports

"I get a thrill out of meeting people on the river that know me from
rbp either lurkers or regulars"

"The thrill comes from riding the line on the edge of control, and
ocassionally crossing it. It's the perception of risk that that gets
the adrenalin flowing. When you are totally under control, there is no
risk, and no thrill."

They both seem valid experiences. But what is it about paddles and
boats that's thrilled you in the past? Racing, spray in your face,
feeling nature up close, a pleasant encounter on the water...

I'm a researcher in England and I'd really like to know about your
paddle related thrills. I'm currently conducting interviews with
people about their personal experiences on the web-site
www.chromo11.com

If you've got something to say on the subject, please visit the site
and take an interview. You'll find a set of short, but carefully
crafted questions that you can download and answer at your leisure;
you'll also be able to read more about the project.

Thanks

Brendan
email: thrill@chromo11[dot]com
web: www.chromo11.com