Peter Unold

Default Hydrostatics for some Seakayaks

Hi Paddlers

I've created a webpage containing some hydrostatics from the reviews in
Seakayaker Magazine:
http://www.daimi.au.dk/~pjunold/kaja...tatistics.html

I hope some of you will find it interesting. I would be most grateful, if
someone would
provide the data for Kirton's Inuk kayak.

best regards
Peter at 56°10.18'N 10°12.00'E
steen

Hi Unold,

http://www.daimi.au.dk/~pjunold/kaja...tatistics.html

Now we all know why a groups average speed seldom exeeds 3.5-4KN.

For 'hairy' info you may want to check out:
http://oneoceankayaks.com/kayakpro/kayakgrid.htm

Hygge
--
steen
---

Peter Unold

Hi paddlers

I once wrote:
I've created a webpage containing some hydrostatics from the reviews in
Seakayaker Magazine:
http://www.daimi.au.dk/~pjunold/kaja...tatistics.html

Now a much larger dataset is available at:
http://www.daimi.au.dk/~pjunold/kaja...atistics2.html

best regards
Peter at 56°10.18'N 10°12.00'E