Sherry Olson

Default Need Info Gulf of Mexico

If you have paddled from the mouth of the Suwannee River along the
Gulf of Mexico south to Tampa, please let me know if you were able to
find a guide book or other resource on camping areas and businesses
where water and food could be purchased. How long did it take you to
paddle this stretch? We want to paddle down the Suwannee River to the
Gulf then down the Gulf to Bayport. I can't find any information on
this section of the Gulf. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sherry Olson
Timo Noko

In article , Sherry Olson wrote:
If you have paddled from the mouth of the Suwannee River along the
Gulf of Mexico south to Tampa, please let me know if you were able to
find a guide book or other resource on camping areas and businesses
where water and food could be purchased. How long did it take you to
paddle this stretch? We want to paddle down the Suwannee River to the
Gulf then down the Gulf to Bayport. I can't find any information on
this section of the Gulf. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sherry Olson

Where does this name come from?

"Suvanne" = calm spot in a river.

Actually this is not a suprise, american injun and inuit languages
and finnish have common ancestry across siberia. "Kajukki" = a
riverboat.

pontoon on the gulf of mexico TongSlinger General 46 December 12th 03 05:16 AM
Gulf Commander info Jim Bailey General 0 November 19th 03 03:11 PM
Gulf of Mexico (Suwannee River South to Pine Island/Bayport) Sherry Olson General 0 October 2nd 03 06:31 PM
Gulf of Thailand info Blue Cruising 0 September 21st 03 12:10 PM