Ken Campbell

Default Pyranha Orca

All,
I have just purchased a Pyranha Orca Sea Kayak. Love the boat. It is an
upgrade from a Boreal Ookpik. It has a depression molded in the deck aft
of the cockpit for a day hatch but none is fitted. I would like to fit a
hatch as well as a foot pump system. Can anyone point me in the right
direction to accomplish these things?

Thanks so much

Ken Campbell
Bigfork, Montana

P&H Orca 16 info?? bub General 1 August 22nd 04 03:47 AM
For Sale Pyranha Spanish Fly Jim Forbes General 0 June 8th 04 02:52 PM
Pyranha G3 Talmadge Moorefield General 0 February 5th 04 03:29 AM