rm

Default Who Should Win?

Two decent paddlers in a 15 ft. canoe vs. 1 decent paddler in a 12.5
ft.dagger black water kayak. We will be on a large reservoir. The
distance to be covered is 2 miles.

The p.c. answer is that we both win because we are free to do such a
silly thing.
Jake Janovetz

I've got my bones on the kayak. Want to let us know the results when they come in?
Eric Johnson

My vote goes to the canoe. It probably tracks better and therefore more of
the paddlers energy will be put into covering distance.