1 Of The Masses

Default On the mark about Watermark

I suppose I'm a troll, too. Been "lurking" as they say for a fair bit but
did notice this posting and must have a say in it, work is bloody slow. You
are quite right in that a bank versus a corporation or an individual is in
actual ownership. In addition, they own a number of other sports-related
companies. Further, the bank has diversified itself to acquire goods and
services of western culture including large holdings in companies and
products that are outlawed by interpretation of the Quran. The same can be
said of Bank Islam (a Malay based Islamic institution), and several other
institutions, too. Acquisition is often through a Saudi financial
institution doing business as "The International Investor." What is
interesting is that these and many other Islamic institutions that are
compliant to the Shariah (the so-called Islamic Law) are all but wholly
compliant. These institutions have made large contributions to known
Islamic terrorist groups. Therefore, indirectly, those who buy these
products have, and will in the future, be contributing to several listed
terrorist groups.

On to the reply by Brian Nystrom, one wonders why the vehement condemnation
of your posting when he is silent of spam and off-topic postings on this
newsgroup, since he has appointed himself the job as content keeper.
Perhaps this will touch off a conflagration, but your posting isn't
off-topic but right in line on the subject of kayaks and kayaking.

Many thanks on your post. Hope you found the above useful. As an aside, at
my firm we are very cautious in who and what we have dealings with, and do
look quite closely at the goings-on of companies we have business with, both
in compliance to law, but more so in a moral duty.

-fellow troll

"Tdlr Arm" wrote in message
Thought it was interesting to see that Watermark Paddlesports is owned by

the
First Islamic Bank. Huh, go figure, I know any money I spend I want it to

stay
in the USA as far as possible! To see it for yourself go to the home page

of
"Crescent Capital Investments" or to the home page of "First Islamic Bank
Investments"

Brian Nystrom

1 Of The Masses wrote:

On to the reply by Brian Nystrom, one wonders why the vehement condemnation
of your posting when he is silent of spam and off-topic postings on this
newsgroup, since he has appointed himself the job as content keeper.

What the hell are you babbling about?

--
Regards

Brian