Serious

Default WTB: Folbot Kodiak

Looking for Kodiak model Folbot prefer late model. No tears or cuts in
skin.

Cash or consider trade for my Fiberglass seakayak.
Raleigh NC
email if you have such

KAYAKFAN

I have an old Super-17, but that's not what you want.

Have you checked the Folbot website, www.folbot.com? You can get on the forum
and those people are all about those things ... almost manic, with all the
nuances ... but they seem to enjoy them.

Happy hunting,
Mike Goodman
High Point, NC

Test-Drive Folbot Kodiak (Baltimore, MD) Michael Swain General 0 September 24th 03 04:55 AM
Test-Drive Folbot Kodiak Michael Swain General 0 September 24th 03 04:46 AM
WTB: Folbot Kodiak Serious General 0 August 2nd 03 03:12 AM
FS: Folbot Greenland II Kayak Diane Maluso Touring 0 July 10th 03 10:57 PM