Epson Barnett

Default Advanced Elements Airframe - right for me?

Hi,
Does anyone here have experience with the Advanced Elements Airframe
inflatable kayak?

http://www.paddling.net/buyersguide/...oattype=Kayaks

I'm a new kayaker looking for an inexpensive kayak I can keep in my
closet and hand-carry to the local put-in. I'm about 6' tall and 210
pounds. I'll mostly use it on rivers with current less than 2 mph and
no white water.

My research suggests this kayak is the best fit for my needs but I'm
interested in the opinions of more seasoned kayakers.

Thanks for any advice,
Epson