Andy

Default Boat Building and 4-H

Boat Building and 4-H

I work for the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service as
a county Extension Agent. The UA Cooperative Extension service
provides leadership to 4-H Youth Development programs throughout
Arkansas. 4-H is an adult volunteer-driven organization for youth
ages 5-19.

I am currently looking for volunteers who would be interested in
starting a 4-H club in the Ft. Smith area. Three to four volunteers
would be needed to start a new 4-H club. Our office (Sebastian County
Cooperative Extension Service) will provide training, materials,
resources, and support to 4-H clubs and their volunteers.

Arkansas 4-H has many youth and family programs that would be of
similar interest to your association such as: Family Boat Building,
Global Positioning Systems Workshops, Forestry and Wildlife Camp,
Arkansas Adventure Program (hiking, canoeing, and backpacking),
Wildlife Habitat Contest, Elk Workshop, Fishing Education, Adventure
and Challenge Camp, and Responsible Environmental Stewardship-Quest
(RES-Q).

Please let me know if this is something that would be of interest to
you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give send me a
message. I look forward to hearing from you.