Old June 6th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

Default bible into heaven

June 3, 2009
Oh My, Cheri Jacobus is Upset with Me (Brent Budowsky)
@ 3:27 pm
I sympathize. Obama is stealing one Republican after another to join his
evil empire, and you are upset about it. I understand. Why don’t you join
us, too? I can arrange it, you know, and you will not be required to call
the president a messiah, or call the American Dream judge a racist, and it
would be so much more fun, I promise. I hear there are several entertaining
ambassadorships still up for grabs. Join us, Cheri, and the world could be
yours!

Archived under: The Administration

70 Comments »

The Hill welcomes comment from anyone and will almost always post it whether
it is favorable or critical, as long as it is substantive and advances
debate.

Pundit Fight!! My money is on Brent..LOL..this is too good

Comment by Theard — June 3, 2009 @ 3:30 pm

Cheri did hurt my feelings about one thing.
Call me white, call me male, misrepresent
what I write. That is OK. But do not call
me older. I hereby challenge Jacobus and
Christie to athletic combat, preferably in
a contact sport, me against both of them
together, any time, any place, and I will
defeat them both, one against two. In the
meantime, wouldn't it make a great headline:
"Jacobus joins others on the Obama team"?
Why be the last to come over? Join us when
the gettins' good.

Comment by Brent — June 3, 2009 @ 3:38 pm

Old January 27th 11, 11:35 PM
Banned

Location: Cape Verde
Send a message via ICQ to domHokamoma

it seems to me that the bible doesn't say clearly what happens to people that don't know jesus, but is one of those things only god knows the true answer.

As a christian i can except that but how would you explain that to a nonchristian asking questions?

Are you going to heaven or the more fun place? HK General 0 June 6th 09 01:03 PM
Heaven or Hell? Captain Cool[_2_] ASA 1 August 5th 07 02:54 PM
Nordic 30-Pennies from Heaven? Capt. Rob ASA 0 November 27th 05 01:40 AM
Marine heaven Don White General 2 April 27th 05 05:21 PM
Johnny Cochrain goes to heaven Me General 0 April 6th 05 11:19 PM