Default My new book: "Haul Away! Teambuilding Lessons from a Tall Ship voyage Around Cape Horn

Hi everyone,

I thought you might be interested in my new book "Haul Away!
Teambuilding Lessons from a Voyage Around Cape Horn". I wrote the book
after sailing as a deckhand on the Europa from San Diego to the
Falklands via Easter Island and Cape Horn a couple of years ago.

I wrote the book because I was fascinated by the way that the crew - 24
strangers - became a great team, and ultimately even learned to like
one another!

The book might make a good gift for anyone who works with teams
(business or other teams) or anyone who likes a personal sailing yarn.
If you know somemone who dreams of a great personal quest, I think the
book will help inspire them along.

You can learn more (or buy it) at
http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore...kid~28629.aspx as
well as at Amazon and other booksellers. I hope you enjoy it!

Very best regards, Rob