gacrux

Default Easter 2005 - The Holy Shroud

Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
SHROUD.
Prof. Harry Gove,which made the Holy Shroud date back to the
middle-ages in 1988 by the method 14C, already in 1995, in the light
on the latest scientific knowledge, realised that the dating was wrong
..
The Mystery of the Holy Shroud print,which couldn't be made by men at
all, must be correlated to the Mystery of the Resurrection of
Jesus,Who was wrapped in the Holy Shroud after being buried and rose
from the death in the Holy Shroud.
The Faith we feel in our heart needn't any confirmation, but Turin's
Holy Shroud becomes an unequivocal one, beyond our will.
The end of my Flashes contains a twelve/thirteen lined brief
synthesis of my life.

Web site:
www.lorenzocrescini.it/holyshroud
personal e-mail for communications

2005 West Marine catalog announed [email protected] General 23 March 5th 05 02:48 PM
Brunswick Corp. expects robust sales in 2005 JimH General 0 February 18th 05 09:46 PM
DISCOVERY 2005 SHOW benson Cruising 0 November 17th 04 03:33 PM
boat design and sailing progs, Maxsurf Pro 9.52 (and Addons), AUTOCAD 2005, Architectural Desktop 2005, ALL CADCAM 2004 - new ! te2 Boat Building 0 August 27th 04 01:59 PM
SSB Antenna Jerry Peters Electronics 4 August 10th 04 04:04 AM