Default Who can identify this boat for me?

http://www.meulie.net/GRAPHS/StenaSaga_boat.jpg

I'm curious as of the producer & model of this boat, which belongs to
the Stena Saga (ferry between Oslo, Norway & Frederikshavn, Denmark)

Who can help me?

Regards,
Evert

Lou van Wijhe

schreef in bericht
oups.com...
http://www.meulie.net/GRAPHS/StenaSaga_boat.jpg

I'm curious as of the producer & model of this boat, which belongs to
the Stena Saga (ferry between Oslo, Norway & Frederikshavn, Denmark)

Who can help me?

Regards,
Evert

Evert,

Cannot you contact Stena Lines for further details?
--
Lou van Wijhe
Website: http://home.hccnet.nl/jl.van.wijhe/

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
http://www.meulie.net/GRAPHS/StenaSaga_boat.jpg

I'm curious as of the producer & model of this boat, which belongs to
the Stena Saga (ferry between Oslo, Norway & Frederikshavn, Denmark)

Who can help me?

Regards,
Evert

Looks like a Nautica Catamaran to me...

http://www.nauticaintl.com

Tried that... But they don't reply... :-/

Regards/groetjes,
Evert

Thanks for the reply. Yes, it looks quite a bit like that one...

Although... From another newsgroup I got the following reply: 'It is an
Infinity Fleetside. I was the lead drawer on the CAD design team.'

Can't find a website on that model though, so I can't compare them
accurately... :-?

Regards,
Evert