Chris Brady

Default Eye of the Wind - ex-Voyage Crew/Crew

The 'Eye of the Wind' is trying to trace all previous voyage crew and
crew. If you have sailed on the 'Eye' before or know someone who has
please let the Sales Office know at: or
.

Meanwhile do see the new website at:

http://www.eyeofthewind.freeserve.co.uk/
Paul

Hi Chris

As you asked I have let the sales office know and received a reply from Diane immediately.
I sailed on the "Eye" from Boston (USA) to Liverpool (UK) in 1992 four weeks I will never
forget, fantastic.

Paul Lunnon

om...