G. Webster

Default Denmark

There are some tall - ships, passenger ships, that sail out of Denmark and
are quite nice. I can't remember the ships? Help!
Been on 5 Windjammers and sailed the Star Clipper 2 times.
G., Atlanta

Jens Lundgaard

"G. Webster" skrev i en meddelelse
There are some tall - ships, passenger ships, that sail out of Denmark and
are quite nice. I can't remember the ships? Help!
Been on 5 Windjammers and sailed the Star Clipper 2 times.
G., Atlanta

I work on one, try sending a mail to my boss Tonny, he knows them all...

Best of luck

Jens Lundgaard

Charles Humphries

I did not know how to get a hold of anyone so i sent this message for anyone
who has a clue. My ? is, Stanchions, breakwater rails on the American
frigate(?), "The Flying Cloud". This is my first model and I am loving it.
It says in the directions, right after attaching the rudder, 'Rails, no.7,
breakwater, stanchions and rails no. 8 are installed in that order. Make
stanchions from 1/32" square stripwood.
Anyone able to help?
First where do the rails, stanchions and breakwater rails go? What does a
stanchion do/look like?
thank you in advance,
Chuck

BTW, I am using a modelling knife, but still breaking off end pieces so i
have to remake little bitsey pieces. I am learning, but is there any
shortcut that would help me and save time?

Again, thank you,
Chuck