Martin Wefald

Default Dutch tall ship causes acute embarrassment

** ** a relevant joke ** **

Dear Dr. Laura...

On her US radio show recently, Dr Laura Schlesinger said that, as an
observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to
Leviticus 18:22, and cannot be condoned under any circumstance.

I guess Dr. Laura has nothing against a bare tit.
http://www.konformist.com/drlaura.htm

Lou van Wijhe

"Martin Wefald" schreef in bericht

I guess Dr. Laura has nothing against a bare tit.

Make it two.
--
Lou van Wijhe

AntiSpam: Om me te mailen, plaats een punt tussen "van" en "wijhe"
AntiSpam: For mailing me put a full stop between "van" and "wijhe"