Default Forgotten

Thank you Paul. It's heartwarming to know that what was captured through
the lens extends beyond just a presentation of an image.

Peter C

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
Wow! Nice shot Peter, you really captured the mood!

Paul

"Peter C" wrote in message
Fraser River, Langley, BC

"Dave C" wrote in message
See Peter, I've always said you should go pro. These comments prove it.
I'm keeping them too.

It's unanimous.
--
Pat Durkin

Beautiful.

Randy

"Peter C" wrote in message
Fraser River, Langley, BC

Golly gosh gee wiz SW, you're making it go to my head. No wonder I'm
dizzy....or is that ditsy? I am slouching a lot more these days SW, but
thanks for the compliments. Peter is waaaaay better....in the photography
only though (g). Sorry Peter, just had to say it.

Dave C

"Square Wheels" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 20:10:29 +0000, Dave C wrote:

See Peter, I've always said you should go pro. These comments prove it.
I'm
keeping them too.

You're lil bro

Dave C

And I've said it too.

Why dontcha force him to submit is somewhere, like The Vancouver Art
Gallery or some Museum?

Of course, you're no slouch either, David....

;^)

mike
`````````````

"Peter C" wrote in message
Fraser River, Langley, BC

--
"If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it might be a fat guy
with a big nose and a duck-call."

On my camera, I push a shutter. On my truck I turn a key......Dave on the
other hand isn't satisfied with that .....he had to design and create his
own car from the tire treads up...no mean feat ( although I have passed by
his shoes in the hallway and have to say he does have mean
feet.........phew)

Sorry Dave ..just had to say that...

Peter C