Default NL - Friesland - passers by - file 10 of 10 various-10.jpg

Picture 1 and 3, the Rustler 24 day boat. Now if we're talking about nice day-boats, to my opinion this is about as close as you can get. This one just overtoook me as it was running a spinaker and I was in full cruising mode (loads of luggage and no spi). Design wise hull speed should be app. equal to my Trintella 29. More info on the Rustler:
http://www.rustler24.nl/
http://www.rustler24.nl/files/WK23_VI_Rustler.pdf
http://www.rustleryachts.co.uk/rustler/r24.htm (check the brochure and side elevation link)

Picture 2, the Sneekermeer, or to be more precise the Goingarijpster Poelen (how to pronounce in english is unknown...)

Picture 4: the Da vinci 34. Passing by. To my humble opinion, wquite a nice motoryacht. Although this desgin is becoming too much of a trend.

Picture 5 to 10: The Regina class racing one the Wijde Ee (near Grou) and a Schouw (like the model Bouler built) also racing on the Wijde Ee (there were several of these boats, but this was the only one that came close enough for a picture).

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy.

Except for the Da Vinci picture all pictures were shot will steering...

Regards,

Jeroen

Attached Thumbnails
NL - Friesland - passers by - file 10 of 10 various-10.jpg-various-10.jpg