Default Index Calendar Tallships- Calendarscans 2007 index 1.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Index Calendar Tallships- Calendarscans 2007 index 1.jpg (1/1)-calendarscans-2007-index-1.jpg

A bunch of nice pictures Bouler, thanks for scanning and posting them!

Paul

.. .

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Attachment decoded: Calendarscans 2007 index 1.jpg

Now these meet my definition of "tall ships!" And, as you would say,
Bouler, I snagged them all. I must say, if these are all stitched,
you did a fantastic job, I cannot see the joint in any of them and
the scanning is both noise-free and very sharp & detailed. Thanks for
posting them.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"That's all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht
A bunch of nice pictures Bouler, thanks for scanning and posting them!

You're welcome Paul, glad you like them.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht
Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Attachment decoded: Calendarscans 2007 index 1.jpg

Now these meet my definition of "tall ships!" And, as you would say,
Bouler, I snagged them all. I must say, if these are all stitched,
you did a fantastic job, I cannot see the joint in any of them and
the scanning is both noise-free and very sharp & detailed. Thanks for
posting them.

Thanks for the compliment Jerry and in some scans you (maybe I) can see the
joint.
Almost 25% from the right side;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 03:46:07 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht
.. .
Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Attachment decoded: Calendarscans 2007 index 1.jpg

Now these meet my definition of "tall ships!" And, as you would say,
Bouler, I snagged them all. I must say, if these are all stitched,
you did a fantastic job, I cannot see the joint in any of them and
the scanning is both noise-free and very sharp & detailed. Thanks for
posting them.

Thanks for the compliment Jerry and in some scans you (maybe I) can see the
joint.
Almost 25% from the right side;-)

In normal viewing it is not seen. By looking a little right or left it
shows as a slight line of little or no consequence. Great job, and
they are all safely tucked into one of my Bouler files.

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Now these meet my definition of "tall ships!" And, as you would say,
Bouler, I snagged them all. I must say, if these are all stitched,
you did a fantastic job, I cannot see the joint in any of them and
the scanning is both noise-free and very sharp & detailed. Thanks for
posting them.

Thanks for the compliment Jerry and in some scans you (maybe I) can see
the
joint.
Almost 25% from the right side;-)

In normal viewing it is not seen. By looking a little right or left it
shows as a slight line of little or no consequence. Great job, and
they are all safely tucked into one of my Bouler files.

Thanks joevan.
--
Greetings
Boiler (The Netherlands)