Default ssn680 - A drug infested nuclear powered sewer pipe - bates13.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
ssn680 - A drug infested nuclear powered sewer pipe - bates13.jpg-bates13.jpg

www.mqultra.com/ssn680.html added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

Attachment decoded: bates13.jpg

What does the subject mean?

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:55:00 GMT, "HEMI-Powered" wrote:

www.mqultra.com/ssn680.html added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

Attachment decoded: bates13.jpg

What does the subject mean?

I think he is a troll here. Suggesting that the sub is full of
druggies dumping their waste into the ocean.
I posted the url after he posted the pictures from that page.

joevan added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

www.mqultra.com/ssn680.html added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

Attachment decoded: bates13.jpg

What does the subject mean?

I think he is a troll here. Suggesting that the sub is full of
druggies dumping their waste into the ocean.
I posted the url after he posted the pictures from that page.

Didn't think of that, Joevan! I suspected the (obvious?) meaning but
preferred to think that people really don't think all sailors are
druggies.

HEMI-Powered wrote:
joevan added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

www.mqultra.com/ssn680.html added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

Attachment decoded: bates13.jpg
What does the subject mean?

I think he is a troll here. Suggesting that the sub is full of
druggies dumping their waste into the ocean.
I posted the url after he posted the pictures from that page.

Didn't think of that, Joevan! I suspected the (obvious?) meaning but
preferred to think that people really don't think all sailors are
druggies.

Isn't "Sewer pipe" a pejorative term used by some surface sailors for
submarines?

Someone correct me if I'm totally off, here.

~~R

Sorry I am several months behind on this subject, However, point your browser at www.mqultra.com/ssn680.html and
read a bit. The man is angry (understatement) and may have a valid beef (no facts in my possession).
I would like to know what he did to set off a Presidential Inquiry. I have seen Congressional Inquiries fly by,
(fortunately they missed me) but to get the White House involved... He Does Have a Certain Class!
Bill

HEMI-Powered wrote:
: www.mqultra.com/ssn680.html added these comments in the current
: discussion du jour ...

: Attachment decoded: bates13.jpg

: What does the subject mean?

: --
: HP, aka Jerry

: "And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump

[IMG] code is On

Nuclear Proliferation Gilligan ASA 10 November 16th 06 10:55 PM
Rack Made From PVC Pipe: Anybody Done One? (PeteCresswell) General 7 October 12th 06 02:24 AM
Oh my, what a sewer this place has become... Lady Pilot ASA 7 May 1st 06 04:09 AM
I have a nuclear-powered kayak Tom-Alex Soorhull Touring 0 May 15th 04 03:28 AM