Default Usenet downloads: 1943 USS Cero bridge view.jpg 197543 bytes

Not my pictures, but interesting. Enjoy!

I know I am over my posting quota for today but these are the
last of my selection of downloads to share with this NG. If this
kind of pictures are interesting to readers here, I can cull out
more in future.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump

Attached Thumbnails
Usenet downloads: 1943 USS Cero bridge view.jpg 197543 bytes-1943-uss-cero-bridge-view.jpg