Default Tallship Swan Fan Makkum Netherlands 01

Tried scanning this one several times trying to get rid of the dark
blue corners. Then I noticed that's how the original looked.

Attached Thumbnails
Tallship Swan Fan Makkum Netherlands 01-swan-fan-makkum-netherlands-01-1993.jpg

"L D'Bonnie" schreef in bericht
. com...
Tried scanning this one several times trying to get rid of the dark
blue corners. Then I noticed that's how the original looked.

I Made the picture a little smoother, I hope you don't mind.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler wrote:
"L D'Bonnie" schreef in bericht
. com...
Tried scanning this one several times trying to get rid of the dark
blue corners. Then I noticed that's how the original looked.

I Made the picture a little smoother, I hope you don't mind.

Quite an improvement. If you don't mind my asking. What did you do?

I tweeked a bit more with the scanner. I think the next batch are a
little better.

LdB

Sj wrote:
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:03:12 -0500, L D'Bonnie wrote:

Tried scanning this one several times trying to get rid of the dark
blue corners. Then I noticed that's how the original looked.

Fabulous ...

Sj

Thanks for the encouragement Sj. I've looked at the posts at artpics.
You have posted a lot of great images in these groups.

Hope you like the next batch

LdB

"L D'Bonnie" schreef in bericht
. com...

blue corners. Then I noticed that's how the original looked.

I Made the picture a little smoother, I hope you don't mind.

Quite an improvement. If you don't mind my asking. What did you do?

I tweeked a bit more with the scanner. I think the next batch are a
little better.

I'm working with Paint Shop Pro 9.
I opened the picture in PSP, selected the whole picture and choosed to
"remove rude surface of a digital camera".
Thats all I did;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)