Default to RTW - thanks

schreef in bericht
all of them for re-finding. I've particularly enjoyed your
several series of the skutsjes - the kind of boat I'd love to live
on some day. Right now my family responsibilites are keeping me

I've posted a series of Skūtsjes in a.b.p.wallpaper (on request)

RtW

Thanks. Going over to check them out.
I appreciate your website (wonderful), especially when I've missed
a few pix from a set you've posted. I hope to see the whole site
eventually, but the web is very slow for me (on dial-up),
so I mostly rely on newsgroup postings since I can flag posts
to download while I do other work, and then look at them off-line
when I can make the time.
I truly enjoy your posts. Especially the boats, but
also the views of your homeland.

- Ruth

wrote in message

I appreciate your website (wonderful), especially when I've missed

I truly enjoy your posts. Especially the boats, but
also the views of your homeland.

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for the kind words.
If you like a specific series (or all of my stuff) I can repost here, or in
a.b.p.wallpaper.

Bye,
René
aka RtW