Default "Pirates" for Sam Vines 07

--
Moving things in still pictures!

Attached Thumbnails
"Pirates" for Sam Vines 07-spain-2004-russian-sailing-ship-04.jpg

"®i©ardo" schreef in bericht
.uk...

My Russian is not that good but this could be "The Kruzenstern".
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler wrote:
"®i©ardo" schreef in bericht
.uk...
My Russian is not that good but this could be "The Kruzenstern".

I'm afraid I didn't get the name of it as I was on a ferry departing for
England - and the bar was just about to open!

;-)

"Bouler" wrote in message

"®i©ardo" schreef in bericht
.uk...

My Russian is not that good but this could be "The Kruzenstern".
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

You are correct, Bouler, it is the Kruzenshtern.

regards,
Tuppence

Attached Thumbnails
"Pirates" for Sam Vines 07-dscf1806.jpg  "Pirates" for Sam Vines 07-dscf1930.jpg

Tuppence wrote:
"Bouler" wrote in message
"®i©ardo" schreef in bericht
.uk...
My Russian is not that good but this could be "The Kruzenstern".
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

You are correct, Bouler, it is the Kruzenshtern.

regards,
Tuppence

Thank you, Groeten and Tuppence, I'll shall now name the pictures properly.

Regards

®i©ardo
--
Moving things in still pictures!

"Tuppence" schreef in bericht

My Russian is not that good but this could be "The Kruzenstern".
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

You are correct, Bouler, it is the Kruzenshtern.

regards,
Tuppence

Thanks Tuppence for checking and for the nice pictures.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"®i©ardo" schreef in bericht news:cIOkj.12268

Thank you, Groeten and Tuppence, I'll shall now name the pictures
properly.

LOL Ricardo, "groeten" Netherlands for "greetings" and "Bouler" is my
nick;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler wrote:
"®i©ardo" schreef in bericht news:cIOkj.12268
Thank you, Groeten and Tuppence, I'll shall now name the pictures
properly.

LOL Ricardo, "groeten" Netherlands for "greetings" and "Bouler" is my
nick;-)

Bouler,

My apologies!

:-(

--
Moving things in still pictures!

"®i©ardo" schreef in bericht news:rc_kj.236863

LOL Ricardo, "groeten" Netherlands for "greetings" and "Bouler" is my
nick;-)

Bouler,

My apologies!

:-(

No problem, it gave me a smile and thats important.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)