Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default NL -Den Helder - 100 years KNMC (Royal Netherlands Motorboat Club) - file 07 of 11 KNMC-07.jpg

In 2007 the KNMC (Koninklijke Nederlandse Motorboot Club/ Royal Netherlands Motorboat Club) celebrated it's 100th anniversary in Den Helder. The harbour around the historic dockyard was filled up with more 'candy' then the eye could see. Although I'm not really in to motorboats, this sight was quite impressive and amongst the participating ships there were some real gems.

I was only able to shoot pictures in the evening hours, so the lightening could be better. I tried to compensate some by shooting in RAW format.

Anyway I hope you enjoy,

Regards,

Jeroen

Attached Images
File Type: jpg KNMC-07.jpg (235.7 KB, 29 views)