Default Index Norfolk VA

Attached are some photos I downloaded from the Virginia Tech website. They
have a huge library of Norfolk & Western Railroad photos as well as photos
of the surrounding area of Norfolk. Some really amazing photos from a very
long time ago.

This is the first set I found. I have since come up with a few more that I
need to index and post. I have not used the search function to find photos
of ships in the library so there may be much more available in the image
library.

For those interested in poking around the site, it can be found at:
http://imagebase.lib.vt.edu/browse.php?folio_ID=/trans. This is just the
rail image piece of the library and it has over 12,000 images in it.

Randy

Attached Thumbnails
Index Norfolk VA-index-norfolk-va.jpg