posted to alt.binaries.images.vintage-engineering,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

Default RP - Got some time ago, source unknown, Pearl Harbour - PEARL HARBOUR INDEX_001.jpg (1/1)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PEARL HARBOUR INDEX_001.jpg (86.2 KB, 67 views)
posted to alt.binaries.images.vintage-engineering,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
CPS CPS is offline

Hope you left HMS Onyx in a better state after your visit than you left
Pearl Harbour ! G

Tynes

posted to alt.binaries.images.vintage-engineering,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

great pictures - most or all of these were in a LIFE picture book of WW II
that my father had...

posted to alt.binaries.images.vintage-engineering,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:34:24 GMT, "CPS"
wrote:

Hope you left HMS Onyx in a better state after your visit than you left
Pearl Harbour ! G

Tynes

"BoilerBill" wrote in message

Slightly

Sad thing is that now she may have to be scrapped. The bearthing used
by the Historic Warships Group has been taken away from them

Keith
posted to alt.binaries.images.vintage-engineering,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 13:54:35 -0800, "Pierce"
wrote:

great pictures - most or all of these were in a LIFE picture book of WW II
that my father had...

"BoilerBill" wrote in message

OK Like I said on the post I have no recollection of who sent/posted
them first, for once I was not posting my stuff.

Keith

[IMG] code is On

remember Pearl Scott Vernon ASA 95 December 13th 04 11:41 PM
Relcraft Pearl 21 Alex Cruising 0 April 22nd 04 12:29 PM
Remember Pearl Harbor!; Thom Stewart ASA 94 December 22nd 03 04:18 AM
Pearl Harbor Day Gould 0738 General 30 December 13th 03 07:05 PM
WTB: Sea Pearl 21 in Texas or SouthEast US Tim Marketplace 0 August 18th 03 03:21 AM