Default NL - various - Trintella's in various poses - file 02 of 10 Trintella-02.jpg

I'm not sure but I might have posted some of these. (sorry for the repost if that's the case). Anyway various pictures of various Trintella's (mostly the 1a, or 29 model)

Pictures 1-3 feature our "Vrouwe Cornelia". The observant viewer might notice a sudden colour shift (from white to navy) in the sprayhood, the navy one is our new sprayhood. The pictures were taken two weeks apart and by coïncidence almost on the same location.

Pictures 4-6 feature the Nymphaea, beating against the wind from Enkhuizen to Hoorn. We had an excellent sailing day, although in the end the wind got the better of us.

Pictures 7- 9 are in Hoorn harbour, where we put up for the night during the anual Trintalla Association's event. (If you're interested check www.trintella.org of which I'm the webmaster)

Picture 10 the bow of a Trintella 1a, together with the stern the real eyecatchers of our ship.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures,

Regards,

Jeroen

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trintella-02.jpg (156.9 KB, 37 views)