Default Horse brings ship home.

I saw this picture in todays newspaper and could not resist scanning and
posting;-)
Back to the old times.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Horse brings ship home 2.jpg (136.2 KB, 36 views)

"Bouler" wrote in news:4726080e$0$26642
:

I saw this picture in todays newspaper and could not resist scanning and
posting;-)
Back to the old times.

Nice one Bouler,

I have some skutsje pictures, which I'll be posting later on this year.

Regards,

Jeroen

"Bouler" schreef in bericht
I saw this picture in todays newspaper and could not resist scanning and
posting;-)
Back to the old times.

Well done Bouler, it looks like the Kalenbergergracht, one of the most
beautiful places in Holland. Even more beautiful as Woerden, and you know,
the Old Rhine is beautiful :-)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:19:33 +0100, "Bouler"
wrote:

I saw this picture in todays newspaper and could not resist scanning and
posting;-)
Back to the old times.

Wonder, of all times. Love it.

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht

I saw this picture in todays newspaper and could not resist scanning and
posting;-)
Back to the old times.

Nice one Bouler,

I have some skutsje pictures, which I'll be posting later on this year.

Great, my greatgrandfather, my grandfather and my father sailed skūtsjes.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht news:%PpVi.319

I saw this picture in todays newspaper and could not resist scanning and
posting;-)
Back to the old times.

Well done Bouler, it looks like the Kalenbergergracht, one of the most
beautiful places in Holland. Even more beautiful as Woerden, and you know,
the Old Rhine is beautiful :-)

In reallity it is "The Old Rhine" Willem,he is goļng to Woerden.
I could have seen it from my balcony, sadly I was not there.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"joevan" schreef in bericht

I saw this picture in todays newspaper and could not resist scanning and
posting;-)
Back to the old times.

Wonder, of all times. Love it.

I did not know joevan, but I could have seen this from my balcony, I live on
the other site of the "Old Rhine".
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)