Default Living at the waterside 77

Attached Thumbnails
Living at the waterside 77-living-waterside-77.jpg

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht ...

Thanks Willem, I like them all.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" schreef in bericht

Thanks Willem, I like them all.
--

Good, I have a few more later on

Willem

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht news:QJ1Si.274984

Thanks Willem, I like them all.

Good, I have a few more later on

Walking here in the neighberhood would be perfect to make these kind of
pictures;-)

One example (300 meters from my place)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
Living at the waterside 77-de-oude-rijn.jpg

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:26:37 -0500, Bouler wrote
(in article ):

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht news:QJ1Si.274984

Thanks Willem, I like them all.

Good, I have a few more later on

Walking here in the neighberhood would be perfect to make these kind of
pictures;-)

One example (300 meters from my place)

I'd better not let Genny see this. It would give her ideas for our back
yard...

:-(

--

Vlad & Genny Kedrovsky
Edina, Minnesota, USA

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:26:37 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht news:QJ1Si.274984

Thanks Willem, I like them all.

Good, I have a few more later on

Walking here in the neighberhood would be perfect to make these kind of
pictures;-)

One example (300 meters from my place)

So nice. What a wonderful place you live.

"Vlad" schreef in bericht

Walking here in the neighberhood would be perfect to make these kind of
pictures;-)

One example (300 meters from my place)

I'd better not let Genny see this. It would give her ideas for our back
yard...

:-(

LOL, let me guess, you're not a gardener;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Walking here in the neighberhood would be perfect to make these kind of
pictures;-)

One example (300 meters from my place)

So nice. What a wonderful place you live.

I know, but after a while it seems normal and I know it is not.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 18:14:34 -0500, Bouler wrote
(in article ):

"Vlad" schreef in bericht

Walking here in the neighberhood would be perfect to make these kind of
pictures;-)

One example (300 meters from my place)

I'd better not let Genny see this. It would give her ideas for our back
yard...

-(

LOL, let me guess, you're not a gardener;-)

You guessed right!! Genny and I have this deal: She does the green stuff, I
do the white stuff. Green is about to pass the baton to white...

:-(

I'd better not let Genny see this. It would give her ideas for our back
yard...

-(

LOL, let me guess, you're not a gardener;-)

You guessed right!! Genny and I have this deal: She does the green stuff,
do the white stuff. Green is about to pass the baton to white...

:-(

I would choose the green stuff.
I had a garden full of vegetables and flowers for 13 years.
Hard work but perfect food;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)