Default Website for ship spotting

Interesting site I cam across others might find interesting as well.

Randy

http://www.shipspotting.com/modules/altern8news/

"Randy Kotuby" skrev i en meddelelse
. ..
Interesting site I cam across others might find interesting as well.

Randy

http://www.shipspotting.com/modules/altern8news/

That is nothing less than A GOLD MINE of photos.
Thank You very much, have a nice day.

Regards
HH

"Randy Kotuby" skrev i en meddelelse
. ..
Interesting site I cam across others might find interesting as well.

Randy

http://www.shipspotting.com/modules/altern8news/

Thanx Randy,

lot's of ships and some were familiar. A good find!

Regards,

Jeroen

[IMG] code is On

not a tall ship.. but does anyone recognise this 1940s ship? (link in message) Boyd Tall Ship Photos 2 April 2nd 07 05:25 PM
Website TEAM ABN AMRO out of the air, but supporter website still on the air Ferdy A. Rozenberg General 1 February 3rd 07 06:38 PM
Website TEAM ABN AMRO out of the air, but supporter website still on the air Ferdy A. Rozenberg ASA 2 January 15th 07 04:47 PM
New website Condor Cruising 0 April 19th 05 03:11 AM
Spotting the bobster Scott Vernon ASA 0 June 29th 04 12:44 AM