Default Living at the waterside 45

Attached Thumbnails
Living at the waterside 45-aan-het-water45.jpg

end

Hello Willem,

I didn't know there are towerflats at the 'Kaag-meer' are..... I nice
collection of shots. I didn't recognize all the places, could you enlighten
us?

Regards,

Jeroen

"Jeroen Noot" schreef in bericht

Hello Willem,

I didn't know there are towerflats at the 'Kaag-meer' are..... I nice
collection of shots. I didn't recognize all the places, could you
enlighten
us?

Regards,

The first pic was from my balcony in Woerden and than he sailed direction
west over "De Oude Rijn".
I think pictures in "Nieuwerbrug", "Bodegraven" and than I don't recognize
all pics.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Jeroen Noot" schreef in bericht
3.133...

end

Hello Willem,

I didn't know there are towerflats at the 'Kaag-meer' are..... I nice
collection of shots. I didn't recognize all the places, could you
enlighten
us?

Regards,

Jeroen

I went from Antwerp to the biesbos, and then to Woerden (to see Bouler)
From Woerden to Amsterdam, and from Amsterdam to Rotterdam (Via de Kaag)
then to Dordrecht and back to Antwerp via Oosterschelde & Westerschelde.

The picture are taken along this route, See the map included

The tall buildings are in Rotterdam :-)

Greets

Willem

Attached Thumbnails
Living at the waterside 45-varen.jpg

Thanx Bouler and Willem,

some 10 years ago I did the route from Zeeland, through Dordecht, Gouda,
Haarlem to Amsterdam. (in two days). Although I remember it was nice, I
have forgotten quite a lot (didn't take pictures and the days were a bit
long).

Oh and Bouler: Nice view!

Regards,

Jeroen

"Willem Van der Voort" wrote in
:

I went from Antwerp to the biesbos, and then to Woerden (to see
Bouler) From Woerden to Amsterdam, and from Amsterdam to Rotterdam
(Via de Kaag) then to Dordrecht and back to Antwerp via Oosterschelde
& Westerschelde.

The picture are taken along this route, See the map included

The tall buildings are in Rotterdam :-)

Greets

Willem

begin 666 VAREN.jpg