RtW RtW is offline

Default DK: Løkken [01/54] - RtW_Løkken_01.jpg (0/1), 145 KB.

As a young boy I visited Denmark three times, with my parents. It took me several years to persuade my wife to spend our vacation in Denmark. She loved it. So this year we will be going again. I've always loved the beauty of the Danish fishingboats. These photo's were made on the beach of Løkken, Northern Denmark. Numbers 18 and 20 are my favourites. Enjoy!

Default Løkken [01/54] - RtW_Løkken_01.jpg (0/1), 145 KB.

"RtW" schreef in bericht

As a young boy I visited Denmark three times, with my parents. It took me
several years to persuade my wife to spend our vacation in Denmark. She
loved it. So this year we will be going again. I've always loved the
beauty of the Danish fishingboats. These photo's were made on the beach of
Løkken, Northern Denmark. Numbers 18 and 20 are my favourites. Enjoy!

I always thougt it was "Danmark" in stead of "Denmark", but I'm wrong.
Well not totally, its Danmark in Danisch and Denmark in English.
Now I know why, I once had a stampcollection;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)