Default Tryïng to get in

--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Thu, 17 May 2007 21:17:55 +0200, "Bouler"

Knock, knock, anybody getting in? I think you made it ok.

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Knock, knock, anybody getting in? I think you made it ok.

I hope so;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Welcome back

Attached Thumbnails
Tryïng to get in-mvc-001s.jpg

"Phil Rhodes" schreef in bericht
Welcome back

Thanks.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

schreef in bericht
Good to see you Mr. B.! :-))))))))))))))))))

Thanks, uhhhhhhhhhhh I think mrs. L? ;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Mon, 21 May 2007 13:27:17 -0700, wrote:

Pssst, it's me Dave Fleming
Just upgraded Forte Agent and, am stumbling around setting it all up.
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd/
How ya been? Haven't seen much of you lately.

schreef in bericht
Pssst, it's me Dave Fleming
Just upgraded Forte Agent and, am stumbling around setting it all up.
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd/

Wow thats a long time ago, how are you doïng besides getting older;-)
All well with swimpal too? ;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

schreef in bericht
Nice to see the familiar names in the group!
We both be fine, well....I'm fine but, SWIMPAL is on the list for hip
replacement surgery probably in September.

I wish her the best.

Been doing a goodly bit of consult/advising on some interesting
*yachit* projects out here in 'sandy eggo'.

Once a boatbuilder, always a boatbuilder;-)

I peek in every once in awhile.

Be Well All

Thanks and same to you Dave.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Tue, 22 May 2007 12:13:26 -0700, wrote:

Nice to see the familiar names in the group!
We both be fine, well....I'm fine but, SWIMPAL is on the list for hip
replacement surgery probably in September.

Been doing a goodly bit of consult/advising on some interesting
*yachit* projects out here in 'sandy eggo'.

I peek in every once in awhile.

Be Well All

dave

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd/
We wish her and you all the best. My wife had a few of those hip
surgery's. Good thing to do to make the pain go away.