posted to free.uk.binaries.canals,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

Default Walking the BW - Leamington Spa

for the two last batches, all the pics are taken looking to the West.
In this spring month the sun is still low in the morning making it
impossible to me to take pics looking to the East.

But on this particular place, St.Mary's Road Bridge, the canal on a
short section heads to the SW and the sun turns to the SE. Looking
back, I look to the NE.

--
Michel Van den Berghe
Walking the BW: http://www.thebw.net

posted to free.uk.binaries.canals,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

Clapham Bridge No.38

--
Michel Van den Berghe
Walking the BW: http://www.thebw.net

posted to free.uk.binaries.canals,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

Railway Bridge

--
Michel Van den Berghe
Walking the BW: http://www.thebw.net

posted to free.uk.binaries.canals,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

Althorpe Footbridge No.39

--
Michel Van den Berghe
Walking the BW: http://www.thebw.net

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:26:23 +0200, Michel Van den Berghe

Wonderful post. Thank you. I would love to take a walk like that.
posted to free.uk.binaries.canals,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

Clemens Street Bridge No.40