Default US - blue boat 2020-08-06

It looks like USC has this game in hand 81-49 so I can look away to
post this.

A blue boat, I didn't catch the name, westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

For anyone outside the US,
USC is a college currently playing in the annual college basketball
tournament of 68 teams commonly called March Madness. It's been
wall-to-wall basketball on TV for 4 days and now will resume for four
more days on Friday. Good stuff!
Bob

Attached Thumbnails
US - blue boat 2020-08-06-blue_boat.jpg

On 3/22/2021 11:40 PM, Bob_R wrote:
It looks like USC has this game in hand 81-49 so I can look away to
post this.

A blue boat, I didn't catch the name, westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

For anyone outside the US,
USC is a college currently playing in the annual college basketball
tournament of 68 teams commonly called March Madness. It's been
wall-to-wall basketball on TV for 4 days and now will resume for four
more days on Friday. Good stuff!
Bob

A lot of boats seem to carry a paddle board along with them now a days.

Paul

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 06:24:38 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 3/22/2021 11:40 PM, Bob_R wrote:
It looks like USC has this game in hand 81-49 so I can look away to
post this.

A blue boat, I didn't catch the name, westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

For anyone outside the US,
USC is a college currently playing in the annual college basketball
tournament of 68 teams commonly called March Madness. It's been
wall-to-wall basketball on TV for 4 days and now will resume for four
more days on Friday. Good stuff!
Bob

A lot of boats seem to carry a paddle board along with them now a days.

Paul

I hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it. But now that you have
pointed it out, those boards sure seem to have become popular.
Bob